I’m available to perform the following technical writing services:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Professional blogging
- Article writing
- Online content creation, including setting up a basic WordPress site
- Linux Journal
- Ubuntu User
- Full Circle Magazine
- “Full Speed Ahead With Handbrake,” an article about video conversion program Handbrake for Linux Journal magazine (May 2010 issue).
- A post-installation guide for Linux Mint 17 Xfce, a Linux operating system distribution.
- “How to Turn Off Your Webcam,” Laptop Mag (July 2015).
I’ve been a blogger since 2002. Regular blog features include:
- Minorities in cartoons: A weekly look at various minority characters in comics and animation, as part of examining and promoting diversity in media.
- Upcoming comics picks: A look at upcoming comics of interest from DC, Marvel, and smaller/independent comic publishers.
I possess skills and interests in the following areas:
- Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- WordPress content management system (CMS) software. My site’s been run since 2010 using a self-hosted WordPress installation.
- Open source software. I’ve written a series of articles about open source software.
- Creative Commons licensed media. My blog is licensed under a Creative Commons license. For more information about Creative Commons, visit their website.
- Media. Media topics I blog about include: media industry news; diversity; digital media; comics; and animation.
- Technology. My blog also focuses on technology topics, including: Android; OS X; Linux/open source software; and tech industry news.
- Social media. I make extensive use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
I’m a graduate of Purdue University with a BA in professional writing.
If interested in my services, please contact me either using the form below or by email at: me[at]anthonynotes[dot]com. Thank you.